First Californian’s Money Market Account offers members higher returns based on the average daily balance in the account. Earn dividends at highly competitive rates.
- Minimum Balance of $0.00 to open account.
- Minimum of $1,000.00 to earn Dividends.
- Account subject to all General Account Fees: (Refer to Services Fee Guide)
- Monthly Inactive Account Fee (180 Days with no transactions): $0.00
- Monthly Below Minimum Balance Fee: $0.00
- Monthly Return Statement / Bad Address Fee: $0.00
- Dividends are compounded on the Average Daily Balance of $1,000.00 or more.
- Dividends are paid monthly.
- Monthly itemized statement.
- No more than 3 over-the-counter withdrawals per month – Penalty may apply.
- Funds are Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. (NCUA)
- Free e-Statements.
- Free online banking.
- Free mobile banking.